Re: Thin Client Networks was [gdm-list] Bringing back a11y

When I looked into this before:
www.schoolforge.org.uk/index.php/Assistive_Technology_with_Terminal_Servers
It seems that LTSP works due to the great design of X and basically
adds a neat way to get it going. X provides distributed operation with
displays and various input devices but other devices like sound and
Braille (I think) aren't included so need to be handled separately.
AFAIK sound is now most sorted but the problem boils down to careful
thought about distributed operation (what is running on which
machine). Designing for deployment across machines possibly with AT on
another machine to the application and not assuming everything is on
the same machine (as Windows mostly does, even with Terminal Services
or RDP).

Steve Lee