Planet-A11y coming soon!

FlaPer87 and I have been diligently working over the weekend to finally
get planet-a11y blog aggregator off the ground.  I expect to make an
official announcement in the next few days after we work out a few kinks
here and there.  I'm really excited to see this happen.

In preparation, I'd like you all to go ahead and send me a private email
to the aggregator.  Please include the following information in your
reply:

1. Your Nickname
2. Your real name
3. Your URL
4. Your Feed URL (Try to restrict this to only accessibility category
please.  For example:  http://mysite.com/category/a11y/feed)
5. Title of your Blogsite
6. Description of your Blogsite

Note:  This aggregator is only for people who contribute to the a11y
community, whether as developer, evangelist, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.