Re: Will not be present at next week's meeting.

One thing...

My good friend, Sankar, who is the mail maintainer of Evolution,
recently read my latest blog article and asked me if there was anything
he can do to focus on improving Evolution A11y.  He stated that he
doesn't want to take on any new projects and instead focus on a11y for
the time being.

I suggested he come to Monday's meeting and hear from others where
Evolution might be lacking in accessibility and could use
improvements.

If some of you are not going to be in the meeting, could you respond
here on what you perceive could be improved so I can pass it along to
him?

Thanks,
Bryen