Re: GOPA reviews at upcoming #a11y meetings

Awesome. Just a heads up, I'll be on vacation from the 11th to the 22nd; but I'll try to make the #a11y meetings.

go GOPA!

cheers,
David

Willie Walker wrote:
Hey All:

We have three GOPA (GNOME Outreach Program: Accessibility) tasks in full
swing right now: Kristian Lyngstøl doing magnification, Flavio Peroco
Premoli doing MouseTrap, and Vincent Alexander doing documentation.

I've contacted each of them to see if they can present their work in
future #a11y meetings on irc.gnome.org.

Vincent Alexander will be the first to go, and will present his progress
on http://www.gnome.org/projects/outreach/a11y/tasks/documentation/.
Please come to this coming Monday's meeting at 13:30 UTC.  If you want
to prep ahead of time, please take a look at his current work in
progress:

   http://snoringbeagle.net/gag.html
   http://snoringbeagle.net/dtg.html

Thanks!