Re: Time for another IRC meeting?

OK - Let's shoot for 01:00 UTC this Friday. NOTE that for a lot of people, this means the meeting will happen on Thursday. Here's a page that does the magic needed to convert 01:00 UTC to local time for cities around the world:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=11&year=2008&hour=1&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

For possible agenda items:

1) How to move "GNOME Outreach Program: Accessibility" along
   (plus some exciting news about at least one task)

2) Setting up regular meetings

Talk to you all on irc.gnome.org #a11y in a couple days!

Will

Willie Walker wrote:
Hey All:

Wow - these past few months really wore me out. There were a lot of deadlines all over the place, and they all seemed to happen at the same time.

Those are behind us now (yeah), and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in getting back on the #a11y channel on irc.gnome.org some time just to chat as a group. One thing I really want to see is more progress on the "GNOME Outreach Program: Accessibility" work. There's good work to be done, and we need good people:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/outreach/a11y/

Will