Re: unable to enter password with osk into policykit

Hi Francesco,

Francesco Fumanti wrote:
Hello again,

I have already filed a bug against policykit in Ubuntu:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/policykit/+bug/209408

Should I also file a bug against gnome-policykit in GNOME, or against policykit at bugs.freedesktop.org, or even against both?
Yes, perhaps, or ask in the Ubuntu bug that someone file upstream (whoever owns policykit).