gnome-mag and CPU load

Hello,

When I use gnome-mag (through orca or alone) CPU load goes to 100% whenever I move the mouse a little faster. I've experienced this in all distros I've tried and with many versions of gnome-mag up to 0.14.8. System Monitor shows that the x and magnifier are the two processes that bring CPU load to 100%. This slows down other applications. For example, try to open OOo Writer with gnome-mag running and move your mouse while OOo is loading. You'll see it loads much slower. I don't use a laptop, but I think the CPU load is an even bigger concern for laptops.

Is there any way to solve this or can it be fixed in future versions of gnome-mag ?

Thanks,
Aurelian