Re: debian and brltty

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 09:13:30PM -0700, Hurst, Cody wrote:

> I would like to know what version of debian has brltty already on the
> installer cd and what is the syntax to initialize the ttyS0 port using the
> braille note would it be linux brltty=bn,ttyS0,en_us

The above should be correct. You can probably omit the en_us part as that's
the default if I recall correctly.

BRLTTY is available on Debian installation images for Debian version 4.0
(Etch) as well as later versions. You could install Etch (or one of the test
releases of the installer) and then upgrade to Testing or Unstable straight
away.