Re: [Usability] Discoverable off-screen window dragging

On Nov 29, 2007 9:09 PM, Travis Watkins <amaranth ubuntu com> wrote:
> They don't show up when using Compiz. Which is odd, because that menu
> comes from libmetacity/wnck (can't remember which right now).

libwnck.  Yes, I remember Dan and David telling me about that now.
And you'll note that they keybindings don't show up in the
right-click-on-task-in-taskbar menu either since that's the same menu.
 But then the question arises, how do we tell libwnck what the
keybinding is?  That information is buried in metacity or compiz or
kwin or openbox or....

Elijah