Re: somewhat OT: a gnome build question

You'll find current devhelp and yelp conflict with Firefox 3. Basically,
you get to choose between them. Since yelp isn't accessible, and since I
don't need devhelp, my choice has been for the accessible Firefox--now
in beta.

I can't advise you on Epiphany specifically, but would suggest you leave
it out until you get the rest of your environment working.

PS: Gnome is now at 2.20.2. You might want to build that instead.

Janina