Re: Firefox 3 Beta--Previous Page Bug Is Back

Hi Janina, please report this at bugzilla.mozilla.org

If you file it with the component Disability access we will see it.

- Aaron

Janina Sajka wrote:
A bug that had been fixed late in the Alpha cycle is back in the Firefox
3 Beta. Please pardon if I should be reporting this elsewhere--in fact,
I'd like to know where I should do that.

Traverse some hyperlink. Then return to your previous page with
Alt+Left-Arrow.

Expected Behavior: You're on the hyperlink you traversed above.

Actual Behavior: You're at the top of the page.