RE: Information about accessibility of Gnome

Hi all

Frank, of course there are many accessibility options in the GNOME Desktop!

You can use the Orca screen reader and magnifier to gain access to whole GNOME desktop.

Please visit http://live.gnome.org/Orca for more and complete information

Regards,

Javier.