Re: [g-a-devel] Status of IBM a11y
- From: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- To: Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt kde org>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Status of IBM a11y
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:16:27 -0400
Olaf - do you have a pointer to the work being done by Trolltech?
On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 17:49 +0200, Olaf Schmidt wrote:
> The KDE developer Gary Cramblitt made proof-of-concept code for a D-Bus based
> AT-SPI available last year. Trolltech is now actively working on a new
> implementation, which is independent of the Gnome-internal discussion when
> and whether to migrate to D-Bus.
> Gnome has the option to stick with CORBA until the new framework written by
> Trolltech has matured, or they can contact Trolltech to make this a joint
> effort now. Both approaches seem to make sense to me.
> gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
> gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev