Re: [g-a-devel] Status of IBM a11y

On 2 Jun 2007 at 20:18, Jason White wrote:

> 6. Learn Python! This is the scripting language used by Orca, and
> there is good documentation available on the Web. I haven't learned
> Python in depth

Do you know if there's a "dummies guide to python"? What i mean by this is that
programming language documentation tends to be confusing at the very least and scary and
intimidating in normal to worst cases. so i need a very simplistic guide with truckloads of
examples. Also are there good tools to aid in syntax writing and such? I wonder because my
memory for syntax is terrible, that's why i say i'm an idiot when it comes to programming in
any shape or form.
/Krister