Re: AT-SPI build

Diego,

Yes, the AT-SPI is what you want. I haven't tried using the AT-SPI without X but it would be great to know how far you can get with that configuration. What are you building?

cheers,
David Bolter
Diego A. Fons wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to build my own accessible application, so searching for info i've found that it's necessary to have AT-SPI. The problem is that AT-SPI needs the X libraries and i've built GTK+ using DirectFB port. Is it strongly necessary to build the AT-SPI with X? can i build it without X at all? (I already configured it with the --without-x flag).

Regards,
Diego A. Fons.