Re: Term crashing in ubuntu feisty

Hi Kenny.

I also saw the backspace problem with vte-0.15.2, and that problem was resolved afterwards. What compile errors are you getting?

Take care.
Joanie

Kenny Hitt wrote:
hi.

The svn for vte appears to be broken.  I wasn't able to build because of
compile errors.

The latest tarball from gnome.org (vte-0.15.2) seems to have fixed my
crash, but I now have other problems.  Backspace is broken and Orca
doesn't always read the screen contents as it updates.  Review does seem
to work.

          Kenny