Re: Term crashing in ubuntu feisty

Hi Kenny:

We're not ignoring you.  As a matter of fact, gnome-terminal issues such
as the one you are seeing have been a primary focus for us and we've
been directly engaged with the VTE team over the past few weeks.  Sorry
if you got the impression we didn't care.  We do care.  :-)

Forward progress on the bug has only been made recently (a few days
ago), so there really hasn't been much to report.

Our hopes are to have the problems resolved by GNOME 2.18, due out in
March.  Please give the new VTE stuff a shot as Joanie suggests in a
follow up to this message and let us know your experiences.

Thanks!

Will