Re: gnome-terminal crash in Feisty

Darn, I was hoping that would be a smoking gun.  We have three Orca
developers (Rich, Mike, and Joanie) testing on Feisty, and they cannot
seem to reproduce the problem.  I'm still curious if this might be
related to specific multibyte characters.

Are you running some sort of application in gnome-terminal, examining
the contents of some specific file, etc.?  In addition, would you be
able to do the following:

1) Start a new gnome-terminal

2) Run the 'script' command in that terminal (be advised it will
   record *everything*, including any passwords you might type)

3) Attempt to access the gnome-terminal with flat review

4) Once gnome-terminal crashes, you should end up with a
   'typescript' file containing something that might help
   us figure out if this is related to specific characters
   on the screen.  Send us that file.

If you'd like, we can also take this off list to avoid smashing people's
inboxes on this subject.  We can always follow up on list to let people
know what we discover just to give closure on the thread.

Will