building gnome-speech for dectalk and swift voices

Hello,

I am running fedora core 6, and have installed both the swift 3.3.0 and
dectalk 4.6.1 voices onto the system.

I can get both synthesizers to work from the command line.

I downloaded the gnome-speech-0.4.7.tar.gz file from ftp.gnome.org, and
configured it with the =-with-dectalk-dir and --with-swift-dir options.

When I make and install it, both the dectalk-synthesis-driver and the
swift-synthesis-driver are created, however, when I run the newly
created test-speech, the only choice I have is for the festival driver.

Do I have to edit any kind of configuration file or xml document to
enable the other drivers?