Re: Orca Problem Package Removed

I'm wondering how I might go about trying to debug why my newer at-spi
created problems. Essentially, the behavior was:

Orca launched and spoke up to "entering focus tracking," but no more.
There was precious little in /var/log, unless the following actually
explains this:

In /var/log:
pcscd: winscard.c:219:SCardConnect() Reader E-Gate 0 0
Not Found

And, in Xorg.0.log, three messages of the type:
Xorg: client 3 rejected from local host

So, my question ... Is there some way to increase logging/verbosity to
help in figuring out what's gone amiss?

Janina