Re: D-BUS based magnification API

Hi Willie, Carlos, gang,

Are you coming to GNOME Boston 2007?  Magnification is one of the
critical things we want to talk about for the accessibility summit.
Ow... it would be a dream :-), but I don't have passport and don't
have money, so no :-(, but I really like to know what become
discussed.

Bummer.  This discussion, however, will be of great use for the summit
and we should continue having it.

Perhaps we could arrange to have this conversation at the GNOME summit at a time when both Carlos and I (and other interested parties) can call into it?

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.