Using the Evolution calendar

Hi folks,
I know i ask much these days. I hope that i in time can learn from my
asking and be able to help more in the future, but for now here's
another simple one:
I'm trying to get the hang of the Evolution calendar using Orca under
Gnome 2.16 on an ubuntu system. As far as i can understand it, there are
two view thingies on the screen, 1 for selecting days and so forth and
one for viewing events, am i right about this? What i don't get the hang
of is that the event view doesn't seem to change when i select another
day in the other view. If i have many events, i can't scroll between
them i only see one event. Has anyone made some kind of howto on using
the calendar from a blindness perspective or should one try to gather
info from the help file(s)?
Alternatively could someone familiar with the calendar of Evolution
contact me off-list so i can ask my questions without clogging up the list?
Thanks for all help,
--
/Krister