Orca now running on AMD64 with latest Edgy installation

Hi,
just wanted to report that I managed to run Orca, Gnopernicus and gnome-speech (the former trouble maker) on an AMD64 Edgy system by simply using the latest installation packages - great work. By the way: is there any (planned) facility to dynamically change localisation in Orca? The rational behind it is that people like me who work with more than one language would like to use different TTS systems for different languages. There is for instance a German version of the Festival speech system but I couldn't find any means to change it from within a running Orca session.
Would this be left to scripts?

/Roland