still can't boot edgy!!!

I am totally puzzled about this. Dapper Drake boots fine on my main linux computer; so does grml so it's not my cdrom causing the problem. the ppc version of ubuntu boots fine on my mac--never mind that I can't get sound to work and can't get brltty to work--it does boot all the way. however, I'v been trying the daily build of edgy now for several days and it simply will not boot; my computer just keeps rebooting so the cdrom isn't being ignored but it isn't booting. Any suggestions or ideas what could be wrong? I'm burning correctly and checksums are ok.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,