Re: Software that works with Orca? - was Re: Ubuntu on my desktop

Hi,

Krister Ekstrom wrote:
When speaking of software that works with Orca, firstly, is the Firefox
2.0 included with Edgy or do i have to fetch it?

Firefox 2.0 comes on the Edgy live cd. I've been told it will be shipping with the latest version of Firefox 2 when 6.10 is out for release in October.

An OCR program so i can read my mail and i could say bye bye to
Windows.

Well, there are a few OCR solutions. I haven't played around with them much but there is GOCR, clara, and there is a commercial OCR program for Linux as well based on Omnipages engine.
Hth.