Re: Accessibilty module for colorblind people

Hi,

After reading the last messages of the thread an idea come in my mind.

Since gnopernicus/orca can discover the structure of documents, web
pages and windows, this can inform parts of the screen that the filter
must be applied. Only to illustrate this idea, think in a web page that
contains a graph, the region of the graph can be passed to the magnifier
and only this region will be filtered. Since some times could have a lot
of images in the user interface the key to enable or disabe the filters
is very reasonable solution to these cases.

Daniel, if you want to test the lastest version of gnome-mag I recommend
that you download the development version of Ubuntu, since it's use a
newer X server and the patch to add full screen magnification to it
using a single display works well in this X server.

Best regards,
Carlos.