Re: Which programs are you using?

Peter Parente wrote:
Hi Anna,

Perhaps starting a page on the http://live.gnome.org wiki would be a
good idea?

I'd like to see an Accessibility wiki page (pages, but at least a starting page), particularly for projects like this. Great idea, and past time to do it I agree.

Bill
That way, as people use Orca, LSR, and other ATs/test
tools, they can share what works and what doesn't for them. If people
come up with workarounds, they can also post those and later remove
them as accessibility problems are fixed. The nice thing about the
wiki is that it's editable by anyone, unlike the developer.gnome.org
pages.

Pete