Re: Orca on laptops.

Cleverson wrote:
Hi all

My suggestion is that we don't have a single laptop layout, but perhaps
three to five layouts matching several kinds of keyboards.

I think we should try to avoid this if we can. A single keyboard layout for laptops will be easier to maintain and support (such as on-line documentation).

Perhaps we can have have one default laptop layout that works well on most machines and then have small 'patch' alterations for exceptions.

So one layout might work well on 90% of laptops, but you then have a standard alteration for Macs, old Toshibas, etc. There could be quite a few of those, but the changes in each would be simple.

Henrik