Re: Installing Orca on Debian

Hello Christian,
I have just installed the latest test version of Debian. I cant seem to install Orca. it looks like the atspi library is missing. The 1.0 seem to be installed, but orca doesn't want to install.
Any ideas?
Often times people find that the debian distribution does not keep all packages required for Orca up to date. I know for sure that you will have to download and install pyorbit from gnome.org. If you could send a log of the errors you are encountering to the list that would help us help you solve the problem. Mike