RE: Loquendo (was Re: Using espeak)

Hi to all

Yes, Loquendo is available for Linux platform,
The problem is that Loquendo doesn't sell TTS' directly. They sell via a partner.
In the following URL there is a list of partners that sell voices but I don't know whose of them sells Linux voices.
http://www.loquendo.com/en/partners/business_partner.htm

The good notice, is that ONCE will sell english Loquendo Linux voices before the end of the year. I don't know the prize yet but I wish it won't be too much expensive :-)

I will keep you informed.

Regards,

Javier.