Re: Question about Orca and gnopernicus.

Hi Satyam:

In the case of gnopernicus and orca (which are the two freely available
screenreaders for our graphical platform today), as Samuel said, not
every user prefers a given screen reader.  One of the things which orca
provides, which gnopernicus does not, is comprehensive
application-specific scripting.  Gnopernicus on the other hand offers
some features, especially regarding magnification and a large
configuration GUI, which orca does not have.  Both screenreaders are
under current development, so the gaps may narrow or widen.

Best regards,

Bill