OpenOffice and orca.

Hi all
I have been playing around with orca, and must say how impressed with
how far it has come, particularly with such things as the terminal.

From watching the orca presentation video, I noticed you guys were using
StarOffice I think it was to demonstrate office functionality. Is the
same amount of accessibility possible with OpenOffice.org? Orca manages
to speak the menus, but not toolbar, and no reading text where-ever the
cursor is placed within text.

I am running OpenOffice.org 2.0.2 on Ubuntu dapper, with the latest Orca
tarball release. Does anything in particular need to be done to
OpenOffice to get the same level of access as was achieved in the
presentation?

Thanks in advance.
--
Luke Yelavich