Selecting gnome-speech drivers

I'm not sure if this is screen-reader-specific, or if it's a function of gnome-speech. I just installed a custom gnome-speech with the intention of testing out speech-dispatcher and playing a bit more with orca. orca-setup only gives me the choice of using either emacspeak or gnome-speech drivers, however. It doesn't seem to let me choose between the available gnome-speech drivers.

Is this choice a function of whatever screen-reader I'm using? Or is there some gnome-speech setting for selecting a default driver?