Re: Tree and table accessibility broken in Gnome 2.14?
- From: Peter Korn <Peter Korn Sun COM>
- To: Al Puzzuoli <alpuzz gmail com>
- Cc: Gnome accessibility <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Tree and table accessibility broken in Gnome 2.14?
- Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 16:36:39 -0800
I just tried this in gedit, and see the same result - no feedback. It's
not just your distro...
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
I'm just curious as to whether anyone else has encountered issues when
attempting to navigate Trees and tables by means of a screen reader under
Gnome 2.14? I am testing with both Gnopernicus and Orca, under Ubuntu
Dapper, Flight 3, and Fedora 5 test 3. If I attempt to navigate
such as the buddy list in GAIM, or the file open dialog box in gedit,
neither screen reader is tracking the focus. Under both distros, I've
rebuilt the entire accessibility infrastructure from cvs, gail,
libgail-gnome, atk, at-spi and eel, but to no avail. It would seem as if
something weird is definitely going on, but I can't put my finger on
Any thoughts or similar experiences would be of interest.
gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev