Re: docked window mode in GOk and SOK

Well I think it is possible to detect if the panel is running through
dbus, and it's location is stored in gconf.  This should be easy to
implement.  I've already tested it by hardcoding an offset, all that
remains to do is reading the gconf values.

I don't quite understand this apathy.  No other part of the desktop
would put up with such an annoying bug.  I don't see why it is
acceptable here.