Orca and 3rd party Emacspeak Servers

Hi everyone

I thought I'd try the emacspeak server support in Orca to see if it would use my doubletalk LT synth. However, Orca only lists the speech servers that come standard with Emacspeak. The emacspeak-ss package add support for many more synthesizers than simply dectalk varients. Is there a way to get these listed in Orca as well or, failing that, have perhaps an "other" option in the list that would allow me to enter a different speech server? I'm going to play with it a bit, maybe I can edit the settings file to make it run anyway.

Thanks