Re: DECtalk Express How-To?

Hi Joanie,

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi all.  I have a DECtalk Express and would like to get it working --
ultimately with Orca, but for now I'll settle for just working. <smile>
Could someone please point me to the appropriate how-to?

The only way to make an express work with orca is by using the emacs speak servers which you can choose from the servers selection in the orca configuration UI. I don't have an express myself but I know other orca users have made this work. Mike