cwelug kickstart remote install also failed

I found a remote install script for ubuntu over at cwelug.org and tried using it to install ubuntu with no good luck. End result on reboot was a grub stage 1.5 error 22. Having tried to install with sighted assistance earlier we got a grub error 18 then. So I found out from sighted help who had a few minutes he could spend with me today that the boot screen comes up 10 seconds after the post test beep the computer makes. Using that information when the install failed I got gnopernicus up in blindness mode and minimized gnopernicus. Then I hit alt-f2 and heard after icon window run command window come up so I typed in "install" in the combo box and tabbed over onto run in terminal mode and hit space and checked that box. Then tabbed over onto run and hit enter. The install ran and I could locate its window with alt-tab but couldn't open and maximie that install window gnopernicus said switch to window install and that's as far as I got. When I had help earlier Allan was able to run install and see text on the screen but apparently install simply doesn't talk even in terminal mode. I tried running it in terminal mode since gnome panel has a known bug in it that prevents install from running in gnome panel. So far the hard drive for ubuntu is still available, but I bet my copies of slackware 11.0 and slackware 11.0 current get here as a result of my slackware subscription and probably one of them will get that drive I had reserved for ubuntu first. I've had to use several different versions of windows at work so know my way around both jaws office and window-eyes and have that background before I ever downloaded and burnt this ubuntu disk. The only thing I've had more trouble installing was suse before it had the accessibility stuff added into it.