Re: Multiple copies of emails.

On Sun, Jul 23, 2006 at 09:20:07AM +1000, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> Is anybody else getting multiple copies of an email from the server? I
> get 2 copies of the same mail, one which gets filtered into the correct
> mailbox, and one that doesn't.
It isn't happening here - I just checked.

I use Procmail to filter my mail, with the following Procmail recipe in my
~/.procmailrc file:

# isolate duplicate messages

   :0 Whc: msgid.lock
   | formail -D 8192 $PMDIR/msgid.cache
   :0 a:
   duplicates

   I'm not getting duplicate messages from this list in either the
   "duplicates" folder or the folder into which I filter the list.