software dectalk

I was trying to get a decent software synthesiser for when I eventually get Orca running. I heard the demo of Orca being used with a nice sounding synthesiser, possibly the dectalk only when I use my Windows Screenreader to download this synthesiser or purchase it, the onclick seems not to do anything on the website for this. The default synthesiser I heard when trying to run Gnopernicus wasn't the best sounding of things, the speech was understandable just about but I use a laptop at my Linux grou[p and it tends to get nosy in Vox Bar or all the upstairs noise comes down to those of us discussing Linux. How can I either get this synthesiser or if not could someone suggest one that might work just as well as the Dectalk? On the website it talked about it being a good synthesiser in a noisy background which you can say Vox Bar is as it is a student place I think.
Hope someone can help.