Firefox problems

Title: Message

Hello

I have recently tried to use firefox with orca 0.2.5 on my fedora core 5 machine.  With both firefox 1.5.04 and the latest daily build of 1.5.05, I have the following two problems:

1 Firefox will only load if I am route.  This is the case whether orca is loaded or not.  No error messages are given, just nothing happens.

2 When entering a URL or entering something into a form, the cursor jumps about irratically.  For example, if I type www. the cursor then jumps back to the beginning of the edit box, and I have to press end to keep entering the URL.  This has to be repeated after every . or /.  There seems to be some link between whether I have caret mode enabled and this, but it is not very consistent.

Has anyone experienced this before, and if so, has any solution been found?

Alastair Irving
e-mail (and MSN): alastairirving19 hotmail com