gok usage

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to act on gok behavour.
I only actiovated the keyboard compose fonction.

I encountered following problems :
1) gok window appears each time I open a new application.
I would like it only to appear when I choose to show it thanks to the show button.

2) When I maximize application , window size fits well with gok layout, but not when I launch my application the first time.

3) Is it possible for gok keyboard to be hidden automatically if no action on it has been done for a while ?

Best Regards
Steph@