Re: Festival vs. F-lite disk space requirements

Henrik:

I think Flite uses the same file format. ( Will, please correct me if
I'm wrong).  It also requires a Java JRE, are you planning to include
Java in the live CD?

BTW, in the past, Java was required for  OpenOffice.org accessibility,
but that's not true of the latest version.

Bill