Re: Problem with gnopernicus and dectalk

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 09:19:22AM EST, Alastair Irving wrote:
> I'm using fedora core 4.  The configure script with gnome-speech
> detected the dectalk libraries, so I just did
> /configure --prefix=/usr
> Make
> Make install
>
> Then I simply did ./configure, make and make install for gnopernicus.

Did you specify the prefix for the gnopernicus configure script? For
example ./configure --prefix=/usr? if you didn't, I have a feeling that
is why it can't find the DECtalk server but test-speech can.

By the way, your reply did not go to the list, but was sent straight to
me.

--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE