Re: creating a script

any script file is started with:

#!/path/to/the/interpreter

If you want to create a shell scrip you write:

#!/bin/bash or #!/bin/sh (in actual GNU/Linux systems /bin/sh is a link
to /bin/bash)

or if you want a python script you write:

#!/usr/bin/python

Then, what follows are commands that the interpreter that you specified
understand.

If you want to make it executable type the following:

#: chmod +x you_script_file

You can execute it typing it's path in a terminal and hitting enter or
put the script file in a directory included in the PATH and only type
the script file name and hit enter.

Best regards,