FW: Accessability Docs

Hi

Found the docs.  However, is there anyone UK based who would be willing to
give a 15 minute talk at a Perl technical meeting about interfacing with or
generally talking around assistive technologies?

Most of the developers at these meets are in house and don't generally get
involved with open source projects.

Alternatively, if there is some slides with notes available that I can nab I
will have a go myself.

Ian