RE: problems accessing gnome cvs

Hi Don,

Sometime ago a friend of mine was trying to configure an Apache
webserver in a Fedora distribution (I don't remeber the release) and he
was not able to configure the functionality that maps the public_html
folder in each user home to be http://www.domain.com/~user

After a long time he discovered that the problem was with SELinux, but
now I don't remember if he change the configurations of SELinux or
disabled it.

Just a guess.

Best regards,
--