Re: building dectalk and orca

Hi Michael:

The following page may provide some information that can help:

   http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuDapperDrake

If it doesn't help, and you have more questions, please ask.  We will
help you and will also update the page above to make life easier for
others in the future.

In addition, you're always welcome to join the orca-list gnome org
mailing list to carry on Orca-specific discussions.

Hope this helps,

Will