Gui based package management in FC5?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is aware of any good accessible, gui based package management tools for FC5? Pup works well enough in terms of downloading updates, but I would ideally like to see something that would allow browsing of packages in similar fashion to synaptic. I can't yum install synaptic on FC5, when I try to do so, I get dependency errors, and I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that support for synaptic had been deprecated. The most popular solution for package management appears to be yumex; However, yumex appears to be completely inaccessible.
Thanks for any thoughts or info,

--Al