Re: Gnopernicus and gnome-mag issues

Hi Aurelian,

On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 20:12 +0300, Aurelian Radu wrote:

> Could you tell me when will a new version of gnopernicus be released
> and what improvements it will have in terms of magnification ? Or does
> that depend on gnome-mag only ?

They work in colaboration. gnome-mag is responsible to do the
magnification service, i.e., it will get the current image in your
screen and show it magnified in the target (gnome-mag) screen and will
receive events of notification about changes in the screen, to update
the target screen when necessary. The program have other options, but
the general idea is that it will export an API and other applications
will control how the magnification is done, like gnopernicus.

Gnopernicus say how the magnifier must behave, like how it must track
the mouse, cursor, the place of the target screen, cursor size, mag size
and others, i.e., it's add extra logic to the magnifier, making it more
suitable to the user.

> Thank you !
> Aurelian Radu

Best regards,